Towing Bike Racks - Bicycles Trainers.
Towing Bike Racks
- (Bike Rack) The stand that holds bicycles in place in the transition area so a competitor can quickly get on his / her bike.
- (of a motor vehicle or boat) Pull (another vehicle or boat) along with a rope, chain, or tow bar
- (of a person) Pull (someone or something) along behind one
- (tow) drag behind; "Horses used to tow barges along the canal"
- (towage) tow: the act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope; "the truck gave him a tow to the garage"
- Towing is the process of pulling or drawing behind a chain, line, bar or some other form of couplings. Towing is most visibly performed by road vehicles, but anything from waterborne vessels to tractors to people can tow cargo.
Bike towing attachment
This shows the three attachment points. Please read the notes for more details on how to tow safely.
I used two 2 feet long inner tubes to tie the wheel to the Yuba Mundo's sideloader. I tied them in bowties to make them easy to remove at the destination.
We bought a new bike rack for the car, but when I fitted it into the towing hitch it was several degrees off the vertical. We are waiting for a replacement now as they don't have any in the country...
bike lane chicago
yamaha kids dirt bikes
buy electric bicycles
4 cycle bicycle engine
shimano bicycle parts online
kettler recumbent bike
uvex bike helmets
electric pit bikes